• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Evga nForce680i SLI problem??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Torlough

Registered
Ok so I went to turn my computer on for the first time after get the parts together. I turn on the switch lights go on on the mother board, I hear the drives sin. But no video on my video card :-(. Nothing not a bios or anything.

I notice the on board LED is at 1d.

Fans work.

Ram, Power Supply, MB, Video card, all SLI.

There is no beeping from on board speaker.

So is this a bad video card or a mother board problem. I checked very carefully everything is secure. & I tried two monitors, one I am 100% positive it works because I am using it on my old computer now.

Any advice, hints or wisdom would be appreciated. It's my first build in about 4 years, so technology has changed alot.

Are you saying you have two graphics in SLI right now? check one graphic card at a time. Also did you make sure to plug in the CPU auxiliary power connector? It sounds simple but I have made the same bonehead mistake before and the signs are the exact same.... everything spins but no beeps nor video. Also check and make sure that all your RAM is properly seated all the way in.

Back