• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

experience with p5kc

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pak

So far this board has been pretty good. Lots of options in bios, most of which I havn't touched much of yet.

I have a minor complaint about the buggy restarts. This thing seems to do a number of different thing upon a restart, and it is only when you restart.

1. It won't restart. You hit resart and it shutsdown to right before everything turns off, but instead of restarting, it just hangs there.

2. Blank restarts. You hit restart and it cycles down, you hear all the normal things, but you don't see anything. The monitor stays blank untill windows pops up.

3. Instead of restarting it shuts down.

Also, occasionally the logo screen will come up messed up like the video card was artifacting.

I am still using the orginal release bios, hopefully updating will fix these minor issues. Just wanted to share.

--pak

Back