• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Abit Fatal1ty FP-IN9 Questions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kylebussen

I just purchased a system from a friend of mine who wanted to upgrade to a quad core. Parts in sig. Now I have run into all kinds of trouble since I have had it. He was able to OC it to 3.4ghz on stock air with no problems. I cant get it to run properly past 3.0ghz and I have an aftermarket cooler. Is there anyone out there that is running this same setup that has had success getting it stable at 3.4ghz? I know that this board has horrible memory holes. Is there a particular setup that is known to work? I am currently running 9X @ 1325 = 3.0ghz, memory is unlinked and running at 533mhz. I tried upping vcore with no avail. The problem isnt getting it to post, its just getting it into windows. Thanks for looking.

Haha... Case brand? Lol Does that really matter. I think his 380 watt was a case brand. To clear up any confusion "case" meaning it came with my case.

Back