• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

evga 680i question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

drotto25

Does anyone know the difference between the T1 and A1 revisions? The one I have ordered is supposed to by the A1 version.

Last edited:
A1 and the T1 are the same mobo and they OC the same.
different warranty and different packaging/accessories.

the different board is the TR model

A1 and the T1 are the same mobo and they OC the same.
different warranty and different packaging/accessories.

the different board is the TR model

uh, no
i had to rma my t1 because the fsb would cap at 1199, as anything higher the os would not load

i have several friends that had the EXACT same issue and we all had to rma the boards to get a1's

uh, no
i had to rma my t1 because the fsb would cap at 1199, as anything higher the os would not load

i have several friends that had the EXACT same issue and we all had to rma the boards to get a1's

Did you tryed a huge jump on fsb? (from yer 300 to 350->400 at once). I've read A LOT about FSB holes on any nvidia reference mobo.

Plz, give any news on how the A1 goes.

Saludos!

EVGA has forums for their products here is a link to 600 series main boards.

http://evga.com/forums/tt.asp?forumid=13

And yes the AR and TR versions had problems overclocking the C 2 Quads and they fixed that with the A1 and T1 versions which like stated earlier that they are the same boards that come with different warranties and boxed with different stuff.

Edit: If you have the A1 version it come with more cables and a life time warranty. The T1 comes with less cable and I think a 1 year warranty.

Last edited:
Back