• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sloket Question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Yodums

OK

I've got the Asus S370-L Smart Slot 1 Slotket on the way and it SHOULD arrive today, I've got questions before setting the baby up.

There's no much to config on the slotket although I still have some questions.

CPU Voltage: The CPU voltage on this thing on range from 1.8v to 3.6v and the default would be? Since on the chip it reads 1.5v so what would the default already be at 1.8v or 1.8v?
Too bad I didn't get the DL Rev 1.02 !

Which way would the cpu go in if I were to put the slotket down in the mobo would the cpu processor be up? side? down?

Any tips on how to push my heatsink down on the board without killing it like what should I put under it or anything...

Last edited:
tsunami said:
CPU Voltage: The CPU voltage on this thing on range from 1.8v to 3.6v and the default would be? Since on the chip it reads 1.5v so what would the default already be at 1.8v or 1.8v?
Too bad I didn't get the DL Rev 1.02 !

Which way would the cpu go in if I were to put the slotket down in the mobo would the cpu processor be up? side? down?

Any tips on how to push my heatsink down on the board without killing it like what should I put under it or anything...

Regarding CPU voltage, I don't know but I would *guess* that default would read straight from the VID pins.

CPU position: If these are all made similar, it'll be on the bottom. That's how my Gigabyte orients it.

HSF attachment: I had no problem slipping mine on and it had one of those clips that necessitates the use of a screwdriver. I put it on my leg (probably not the best place) and pried the clip over. It was amazingly easy to do with all the room (not being in the case).

HTH

Back