• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anywhere to buy the 10th annivesry Crucial DDR2 667 RAM? Need 2 more GB.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Spoudazo

Model TY2KIT12864AA663

I have this,
1.jpg

I need to buy some more RAM for my RIG, and would like to get the same kind.

Any ideas? Didn't find any on Ebay.

they were a one time run so you wont be able to find anything new unfortunately(theyve been gone since april/may i believe).crucial doesnt even replace them with 10th annis,they use their standard ballistix 667s(they could also be a option if you dont mind the gold hs).so ebay or the classifieds are your best bet.
those are some very nice modules btw.good luck with your search!

Could I buy the same model equivalent? If they don't have the nice heat sink, that'd be fine, but at least I need one that matches the specs. :)

actually you could run the crucial ballistix 800s at the same speeds as your 10th annis and you would be golden.they both run the same ics(d9gmh)and if im not mistaken the 800s have a profile for 667 speeds.so they should boot right up at 3-3-3-10 2.2v no prob at all.the 667s are more expensive right now tho hence the suggestion.the 800s can be had for between $60-$70amir depending on where you buy them(buy.com and newegg).
sooo long story short if you dont mind having mixed speeds(and your mb doesnt throw a fit about having 4 dimms populated).the 6400s would be a solid choice.

Back