• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Voltage for Memory

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You don't see anything that has to do with like DRAM volts, vMEM, memory voltage, or something similar? I'm not familiar with the nVidia layout but double check the section where your memory options are. It may even be under the CPU voltage selection.

I can only find the Voltage of the CPU, And with the optimise progam from Gigabyte ( Easytune ) it does work

Is it unstable? Are you concerned about raising the voltage because it keeps crashing? If its not crashing don't sweat it, otherwise try and update the BIOS to the newest version if possible.

What are the main sections available in your BIOS?

The BIOS setting is called DDR2 OverVoltage Control, located under the MB Intelligent Tweaker (M.I.T.) section of the BIOS.

Is it unstable? Are you concerned about raising the voltage because it keeps crashing? If its not crashing don't sweat it, otherwise try and update the BIOS to the newest version if possible.

What are the main sections available in your BIOS?

No Its not Unstable but GEIL ram + Gigabyte Motherboard dont work verywell because you need to adjust everything manual so your memory will be much slower thats why I need to put it Manual on stock voltage 2.1

The BIOS setting is called DDR2 OverVoltage Control, located under the MB Intelligent Tweaker (M.I.T.) section of the BIOS.

It says there +0.0457 or somethnig like that Wich one do I need for 2.1v ?

No Its not Unstable but GEIL ram + Gigabyte Motherboard dont work verywell because you need to adjust everything manual so your memory will be much slower thats why I need to put it Manual on stock voltage 2.1?

This doesn't make sense to me. Is the ram on the Mobo compatibility list on the website? What makes you think that it doesn't work "very well"? My experience is that if ram runs at rated speeds on a mobo, it works fine and go from there. So the ram does not give you any problems on auto settings?

It says there +0.0457 or somethnig like that Wich one do I need for 2.1v
It depents what voltage the mobo is feeding the ram on the auto setting. Is there a 0.1xxx setting? because 0.0457 is almost 1/2 of 1/10 of a volt which isn't very much.

Back