• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus Tusl2-c

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

black220

My Powerleap PL-iP3/T hasn't been treating me so well with my current motherboard, and I am interested in getting a board that will officially support my Celeron 1200. Though I have never owned one, I seem to recall that Asus has a good reputation for delivering good solid products. I am currently running an Abit BF6 which has treated me well in the past, and I am looking for another board that offers the same level of features and stability. I was just wondering what the general opinion of the TUSL2-C is around here. I have read a few posts that indicate there might be something wrong with this board. I would appreciate it if I could be filled in on some of the potential problems with this board. Any other board recommendations would also be appreciated. I am not fond of VIA, ALi or SiS chipsets by the way (that means I won't be running AMD anytime soon). I really like the looks of the serverworks III series, but it's a little bit out of my league...

One last problem. Believe it or not, I am still running an AWE64G (ISA) and I am pretty bitter about the lack of ISA slots on modern day motherboards. I would like to get a PCI soundcard with RCA output and good wave output. I would prefer to get something that isn't going to cost me a fortune. I am not familiar with modern sound products, but six speaker output, Dolby 5.1, and other such toys are really of no use to me.

Thanks to all for your time.

-black220

dont get the TUSL2 there are clearly better Tualatin boards out there i suggest the Abit ST6 or the Gigabyte Tualatin board, both are extremely good for ocing, also for your sound card, i would find an Audigy if you can afford itthey are quite sweet....

Back