• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

water cooling for sli setup

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ghettogeddy

so im new to the whole water cooling thing and have been looking for a setup that does multi video cards but no luck anyone know of a good kit or maybe some one has a self build
i have a socket am2
dual evga 7600gt's
and maybe i can do something with the chipset

As far as I know, you are not going to find a "kit" that supports SLI. I would look into building your system from scratch.

DTek Fuzion or Apogee GTX

Two MCW60s, Maze 5s, or Fuzion GFX (or if you want to be fancy, mix and match ;))

D5 or DDC3.2

Heatercore or Dual Radiator (Black Ice, Thermochill, Swiftech, etc)

Stick with Swiftech/ThermoChill/D-Tek

I'd get an MCR320

2xMCW60s

Apogee GT/X/Fuzion

And a D5 pump :)

It's been stated before, but I'll just give my opinion.

CPU: Apogee GT or D-Tek Fuzion
GPUs: Swiftech MCW60s /w RAM sinks.
Rad: Swiftech MCR320-QP with whatever fans you want
Pump: Laing D5 or equvilent (MCP655)

1/2" or 7/16" tubing, that's up to you. You can get a reservoir or a T-Line, t-line is better for limited space scenarios, whereas reservoir will bleed faster.

Make sure to read the stickies :)

edit: Almost forgot, for NB it's not really worth watercooling, you'll just add restriction to the loop. Get a Thermalright HR-05. You can run it passive, but if that isnt enough then a 60mm fan at 7v will cool even the hottest of NB chips :)

Back