• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SuperMiguel

Super User
09162007027.jpg

I want to know if this is a good setup, and also which way should FAN 1 and 2 working, should they both be pulling air out of the inside of the case, or they should be pull in air to inside the case??? thanks

Pull out. Seeing as how that is the Gigabyte Aurora case, unless you were to cut some holes to mount some additional fans, I have no idea where all that hot air would go if you were to blow the radiator heat in...

i have nearly the same setup , but the white fans you have mounted inside i have mounted outside, great temps...32c idle @ 3.6ghz 1.55 volt and 48 load...does the job quite well and i only have 3 fans(one of which is really really low rpm)

The best way would be to pull air in from the outside and divert it across your NB/SB heatsink radiator. The air from the rad won't be very hot, just a few degrees above room temp. The air will exit across the HDDs and through the front vent as well as through the PSU.

NB_With.JPG

If the rad and fans are both outside the case you'll have plenty of room inside. Except for the rad my main system has been running fine for over a year in that configuration. I have an older system that runs in exactly that configuration with a single rad on the back ...

Back