• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PUMP

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
A D5 works well.

And dude, you don't have to create a thread for every single question. How bout just posting water cooling questions in one general thread?

that rad has a high flow rate/low pressure drop, you could run that with 350/5 an apogge/fuzion and have flow rate near 1.8gpm

The D5/MCP655 will work fine for your system. No problem pushing through an Apogee GTX/D-Tek Fuzion and an MCW60 block for your 8800.

Still don't know why you'd want to cool the NB on an M2N32 unless you plan on turning it upside-down ...

just to make it look cool. and since i had a water cool system already, i rather use it than trow it away... Also i have the zalman cpu block will the d-tek fuzion be better???

so the d-tek fuzion with the Thermochill PA 120.3 and the d5 just for my processor will be a really good system???

Back