• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newbie Question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chad2323

I'm a newbie at Overclocking and wondering is there a book like Overclocking for Dummies lol? I have a Abit IP35 Pro Motherboard with a Q6600 cpu and I would like to overclock it a bit. Don't want to go crazy though. I read the forums but most of what I read are like for advance users. Any Direction you all can give would be much apprecited.

Thank's
Chad

I'm a newbie at Overclocking and wondering is there a book like Overclocking for Dummies lol? I have a Abit IP35 Pro Motherboard with a Q6600 cpu and I would like to overclock it a bit. Don't want to go crazy though. I read the forums but most of what I read are like for advance users. Any Direction you all can give would be much apprecited.

Thank's
Chad

Head over to the Intel CPU part of the forum and don't be afraid to ask questions. We were all newbies at one point. I don't have the board but I have experience with the Q6600 and I am sure people with your board will be willing to help.

So post ..... http://www.ocforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Back