• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fans for thermochill pa 120.3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
WOW

If you can order online the yateloons are very popular for the thermochill, if you have no choice but to go to a BNM then you might try a local computer repair shop, they might even order something for you from a online retailer with a small convienance charge for them of course.

Seeing as the PA120.3 is the top of the line with low airflow, I would get the Yate Loon D12SL-12 fans Nik linked to. These are all I have been using for years now and they are great fans. They also undervolt very well without any mechanical clicking noise.

I think push pull would not yield a whole lot of benefit for you on the thermochill as it is a low resistnace radiator as it is. A shroud and the yateloons linked above would be excellent. For further decibel reduction a fan controller so you can drop them down to 7 volts would make it uber silent, while still cooling very well.

And a belated Welcome to the forums!

Back