• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My 3 Loops

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SuperMiguel

Super User
i currently have 3 loops:

1- CPU: AMD Athon 64 X2 6400+. Block: D-Tek Fuzion. Radiator: Thermochill PA 120.3 Pump: D5 Swiftech MCP655. Tubing: 1/2"
2- GPU: eVGA 8800GTS. Block: Zalman GWB8800GTX. Radiator: Black Ice Stealth GT 240 Dual 120mm. Pump: D-Tek DB-1. Tubing: 3/8"
3- Motherboard: ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe Wireless Edition. Mosfets: Block: Aqua Computer ASUS A8N Motherboard Mosfet Water Block Radiator&Pump: Zalman Reserator 1 v2

and i have a water block on my NorthBridge and i want to know if i will add this to my second (GPU) or third loop (MotherBoard)??

Thanks

havent find a way to overclock them xD if i find one ill put it, but in which loop should i put put my nb, with my GPU or with my mosfets =)

Curious as to what your 6400+ runs at with that water setup.

3.5GHz 24/7?

And to be honest, three loops is a bit excessive. One decent 3x120mm radiator could definitely cool all of that.

well i just had the other system and i just wanted to cool my processor alitle bit, now back to my question in which loop should i put my nb in 2 or 3??

You could cool a few computers with all of that :D.

Stick on the reserator. No reason to have it hurt the flow of the GPU.

Back