• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Little Question about my DS3L

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xilix

I read the C2Q overclocking tutorial over at the Intel CPU section and it said that I should set the PCI frequency to 33mhz and PCI-E to 100mhz as to not let them be taken for a ride with the FSB. I set the PCI-E, but I can't find a setting for PCI anywhere in the bios. I hit CTRL+F1 but that only brings up additional mem options.

I'm a little worried about pushing my system because of this. Does anyone know if there are some key combo's I should be pressing or something? I can't find this setting anywhere. This bios has every other OC'ing option, it wouldn't make any sense not to have this one.

alot of the new boards dont have a place to lock the pci speed, as they have a auto lock built in now to run them at 33mhz.

alot of the new boards dont have a place to lock the pci speed, as they have a auto lock built in now to run them at 33mhz.

Ahhh, thanks much Evil. I was worried 'bout that. Now I feel much more comfortable.

Back