• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need 0303 Beta Bios for the P5K Premium

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have beta 302 but not 303. Do you know what is new in this new beta? Maybe someone can post a link?

If that's the case, I'd bet it's just a typo on his part. I don't think they generally have revisions so close in order? Maybe with betas it's different, I dunno.

Yes, it was a typo on my part, I meant to say I need the 0302. Thanks

GTengineer, Thank You very much, I got it. Now my question is:

How in the world do I flash my bios using a floppy when this file is 2000kb!!

Thanks

Thanks, forgive my ignorance, but how do I do that? Whenever I go into ezflash, it only looks for a floppy drive?

Thanks, forgive my ignorance, but how do I do that? Whenever I go into ezflash, it only looks for a floppy drive?

Make a bootable floppy disk.
Use this tool to format your usb stick. ( Leave the bootable floppy in the drive.)
http://www.box.net/shared/edl7nnouq9 (HP USB Formatter)
Check the option to create a bootable usb stick, choose format.
When finished copy your flash program and bios file to the usb stick.
Try to boot from the usb stick, check your usb bios settings if the stick doesn't boot.
If you don't have a floppy to point the HP program too , d/l a boot image from bootdisk.com

you can run EZflash from bios So you don't need to boot anything.
Enter Bios - Tools Ez Flash2

Another alternative to a usb drive is to have a small fat partition on your hd containing the bios files.

Back