• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

parts on the way!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tibdrvr12020

Well I finally ordered my new watercooling setup. for the case I went with a thermaltake armor and useing the swiftech h20-220 kit to do my Core2Duo and my 8800GTS. I'm gonna use the swiftech block for thee 8800 with the ramsinks and vreg heatsinks. I wont be able to do the build till I get back home in a month. so I kinda need pointers and does anyone have pics of the same build in a Armor case?

The Armor has tons of space to mount the MCR220. It shouldn't be too hard to fit everything internally.

Just remember to tighten barbs nice and tight and leak test. I always bow my Apogees as well.

is the 2x120 rad gonna cut it for cpu and GPU and how should I setup my loop? ok im admitting i'm a complete noob when it comes to watercooling so educate me?

Last edited:
I know I'm double posting but I have a valid question. how has everyone modded the armor to mount the pump and res. I'm gonna put the rad in the front as the intake.

Back