• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a Tower for a WC system

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Elluzion

Well I am looking for a case that could house a dual or tripple radiator. water pump, reservoir and all of that. I think the cases with the PSU on the bottom work better for the radiator being on top. I want a case that I can mod the top of it to cutout 2 or 3 120mm fan holes for the radiator. Also a case that doesn't have any side fans or a clear side panel. Aluminum preferibly.

My price range: $100-200

Thanks, any suggestions appreciated

NOT SURE IF I SHOULD GET A FULL OR MID TOWER? I would prefer a mid, but would it fit everything.

I am just water cooling my CPU for now

Silverston TJ07 or Lian Li 201B have enough room in the bottom to handle all you list plus a second rad.

Thanks^ would I be able to use a mid tower insead of a full tower. Those things are huge!

I like My Antec. Tall enough a little harrow but still workable. 79$ is a great price but you will need to do some cutting. you can find it at Tiger Direct.

Middle Build not finished
rig.jpg

Finished (justa small pic)
case%20open.jpg

the case is $150, I think its an awesome case. Im going to be learning metal fabrication so perfect for cuting chasis. Its gnna be awesome. I have to measure if i can fit 3 x 120mm radiator or just a double radiator. Hmmm. Would a double radiator be ok for gpu/cpu?

what about a silverstone tj09

That's a nice looking case. Hmm, so many choices. Im trying to decide if I want to try to keep radiators internal or mounting them outside the case. I see you've got a mix of that and it looks good.

I use a Thermaltake Armor. Plenty of room for everything you mentioned. Its gonna be heavy though once you get all your parts in there plus a triple core radiator full of coolant. I take mine to LANS some times but I am think of building something more portable. I have also cooled the video card since this photo.

P1010360.jpg

^thats sad man... I'm going to be putting the radiator inside the case. so it will be a bit tight. But it will work. and then use a drive bay for a reservoir and I thin kI will find a place for the pump.. :D

Back