• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

would like your thoughts?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

schumi

I have a new cooling loop and in consist of A Fuzion ,MCR320 and a swifttec for the 8800gtx. My question is I pushed the the cpu to 4075 (got close to 4.1gigs but it would not load),but the temps were 59c with the volts at 1.75 just for testing how is the loop performing?.My sig has all the other info.

i would set it to the highest oc you can get and run core temp and prime95 for 8 , 12, or 24 hours. then check the log from core temp and see what the highest temp is then report back and if you can find out the temps were your pc is. how many fans do you have on the rad?

i'm not a w/c expert but it sounds a bit high, but i don't know what temp the pc is running in.

3 fans on the rad. oh It will not run ortho for more than 4 or 5 min at 4 gigs. this is just for benchmarking. well I have not tried to get it stable at 4 gigs on the new loop yet.

Back