• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Q6600 Best watercooling Setup (Money no object)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

craigyd4

Hi I would like to know what would be the ultimate watercooling setup to keep my Q6600 cool, I'm @ 3.6gHz with 1.475v on my EVGA 680i mobo.

Needs to be quiet but more impotant cool, and good looking!!!

Cpu Block, 680i chipsetblock, Radiator, Tubing, Pump the whole 9 yards is what I'm after

Willing to spend!!!

What case size are you resticted to? All internal setup? External?

The newls waterkeg is an awesome product for an external solution.

If money was no object, I would get one of those phase units. But if I were to go cooling, i would get these parts.

Fuzion

HW Labs Black Ice GT Xtreme 480

http://www.petrastechshop.com/laddcwpeddto.html

Then get your misc tubing and fittings. I would probably get gold plated fittings and gold lined tygon tubing. Then probably make a request at Dtek for a gold block instead of a copper block, platinum mounting plate with diamonds on it too.

--pak

If money was no object, I would get one of those phase units. But if I were to go cooling, i would get these parts.

Fuzion

HW Labs Black Ice GT Xtreme 480

http://www.petrastechshop.com/laddcwpeddto.html

Then get your misc tubing and fittings. I would probably get gold plated fittings and gold lined tygon tubing. Then probably make a request at Dtek for a gold block instead of a copper block, platinum mounting plate with diamonds on it too.

--pak

If money is really no object, put an order in for me while you are at it. :beer:

His part list is solid, I'd recommend that stuff as well.

pak said:

--pak

No no get an all diamond setup. It has the best thermal properties of any other material. Diamond blocks and rads.

No but really that watercooling setup would be just fine. That is until phase change (the gas variety) interests you. You could even go A/C watercooled for a neato hybrid feel.

I have a Thermaltake Armour case with plenty of room inside as im a neat freak

Back