• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Getting Back into Water Cooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

evowatercooling

Ok, so I Just built a new computer and would like to install a watercooling setup to see how far I can push this beast. What I have is in my sig. I would like to do CPU/GPU/NB/SB with a petra modded DDC. If you look at the case it is not that big. The radiator will be going in the bottom of the case with two Sanyo Denki 109R H101 on top. Here is what I was thinking for parts.

CPU - Fuzion
GPU - Swiftech or DangerDen Full Cover
NB/SB - Danger Den NB
Radiator - GTS Stealth 240
Pump - DDC 3.2
Tygon - Fill Port

My main question is will that radiator be good enough to handle all those loads overclocked? I will be pushing a lot of air through them, and may even go with just a single cooler on the motherboard. Should I go with a thermochill 120.2 or the GTX 240?

If you are cooling the PC in your sig, I think it will be ok. Going to really depend on how much you are OC'n ofcourse. I would ditch the nb/sb cooling. Really not necessary and will kill your flow a large amount.

--pak

Well, that is what I would like to do, but I think my NB is what is stopping me from getting good overclocks with this board. It sits at 55 and jumps up above 60 during benchmarking. I think I just may need to go with a more agressive air cooling setup. Or I may possible do a dual loop setup later make a custom block for the mosfets.

Does anyone have any experience using the DD 8800gts block and the Swiftech block. I would like to know if it is worth the extra money to go with the DD block.

Thanks

Edit:

Where would be the best place to pick this stuff up at. So far I am looking to get it all from ncixus.com. Any other suggestions?

Back