• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone have Fuzion GPU block?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I was actuallly thinking about getting the CPU block for my card, since it is designed so a flat brass top could be used. The gpu block seems to have fewer or smaller pins and maybe shallower, but I've only seen their pictures. What I do like is that its cheaper than the CPU block, generally its the opposite. For now I'm rocking a maze4 cpu on my gpu :beer:

I do have one but have never installed it :D In tests I have seen, the fuzion is the best block thus far for the GPU. Of course, take that with a grain of salt. It does achieve an impingement effect though which is quite unique for a GPU block. Also keep in mind it is restrictive!! If it is on it's own loop, no worries but if it is in with multiple blocks it is something to consider.

I'd suggest - if you can solder - you just get the cpu block. 1/8" brass square, 2 holes, sweat in elbows - and you have a nice WB cooler thats not very restrictive.

My maze4 cpu for gpu before I finished it (that top was for a 9800pro):

maze401smt8.jpg

Back