• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

can't seem to find a socket 775 micro ATX motherboard with these specs ..PLEASE HELP!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rUfUnKy

can't seem to find a socket 775 micro ATX motherboard with these specs ..PLEASE HELP!

I just purchased a Core 2 Duo E6750 Conroe 2.66GHz to start the rebuild of a HTPC and for the life of me I can't seem to find a socket 775 micro ATX motherboard with the following specs...

1333 FSB
3 PCI slots
PCI Express

SOMEONE PLEASE HELPP!

0 of which meet his requirement of 3 pci slots. Not surprising though since I don't recall ever seeing a new board with 3 PCI slots and PCI-E

Yah unfortunately, I really need 3 PCI slots.

Same here Trap05... I have yet to see any newer boards with more then 2. So, Hopefully someone in here knows something I don't.

Hey....it said 2 pci slots when I saw it....

EDIT: Why do you need 3?

yea ur not gonna see any new matx boards with 3pci slots. i take it that would be for the tuners though. i have set to see a new pci-e hdtv tuner.

yea ur not gonna see any new matx boards with 3pci slots. i take it that would be for the tuners though. i have set to see a new pci-e hdtv tuner.
Correct, two for my hauppauge tv tuners and my X-FI.
I suppose I could ditch the audio card for the on board until I can afford a duel tuner card. :(

On another note:
Any micro ATX's with built in WIFI? I know I saw a few standard ATX ones. (Preferably ASUS)

Last edited:
Correct, two for my hauppauge tv tuners and my X-FI.
I suppose I could ditch the audio card for the on board until I can afford a duel tuner card. :(

On another note:
Any micro ATX's with built in WIFI? I know I saw a few standard ATX ones. (Preferably ASUS)

its not really built in wifi, its a pci-e 1x card provided with the motherboard. i would just nab a USB wireless card so that you can place where ever to get a better signal. i use one that has a usb cable plugged to it. either that or if you can get some usb HDTV tuners.

Back