• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

INTEL MOBO

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SuperMiguel

Super User
I want to buy a sli mobo that support quad core and that is a really goooood overclocker. Should i go with the striker extreme?

no that thing is a waste of money get the evga or xfx (same board) 680i rev A1, like in my sig.

no dought EVGA 680i based board... they have one of the best RMA/Cust service out there.

the newst bios has good performance with quads i believe, tell you what wait a couple of months and once i get my quad i will tell you haha.

i mean my question will be, how will i have a better system, with a 680i sli or with a p35 cf both using quad core =)???? thanks

ahh, ya i know a bit about crossfire, mostly that its not worth the hassle. i think the ps5 boards only have one pci express 16x slot.

SLi/CF is not worth it TBH, You can just sell one card and get a higher up card which performs better than 2 cards and uses less power at the same time,

Back