• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Crutchfield.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TempliNocturnus

Anyone else love this place? I just bought some speakers for my car from them, and I was surprised that they shipped them 2nd day air to Hawaii for free! I've never seen ANY other site that will ship to Hawaii for no extra money for shipping. Even the free shipping at our beloved Newegg isn't free to ship here.

However, I do wonder whether my next purchase from them gets shipped 2nd day air free. This could have been a mistake. I know their free shipping applied to orders over something like $150, and it was only for standard shipping. If you wanted second day air, it would cost extra. Guess I'll find out in a month or so when I buy my tweeters and dynamat.

Oh, if anyone is about to buy something from them, and never bought from them before, shoot me a PM. I'll give you my referral code, and we'll both get $20 credit.

I always stop and look at Crutchfield before going any place else - even the local stores. Got a nice deal on my Sony Jukebox (400 CDs) a few years ago and last year bought an Onkyo HT amp from them. I've also bought car speakers and misc. from them over the years. Definitely #1 in my book ...! :)

When I get ready to buy a new CD player/radio for my car, I'll get it from Crutchfield. They even have installation kits and instructions that come with the units. You just look up your car model and then find what's available.

Long time customer :thup:

When I get ready to buy a new CD player/radio for my car, I'll get it from Crutchfield. They even have installation kits and instructions that come with the units. You just look up your car model and then find what's available.

Long time customer :thup:
I especially like them adding adaptor cables/plugs as needed - for free usually ...!

Sometimes I'll look at an item at Crutchfield as their product description and pictures they list are bar none the best, they also archive this info for items not in production anymore, I then decide if I want it, then usually buy it elsewhere if it's cheaper.:beer:

Back