• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DHL?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dapper Dan

ok so i'm just sitting here, waiting for my 8-bit tie ( http://www.thinkgeek.com/apparel/hats-ties/9352/ ) when i see this van come up .... not a DHL truck .... but a van with no markings or anything on it.... kinda like this http://www.goodtou.com/mini.jpg ... and my dogs are going crazy ... so i get out of my house to go check it out.... thought maybe someone got lost or something..... the dude gets out .... and isn't even dressed in DHL stuff.... he's just an old random dude.... and i go "Can i help you" .... and he gives me my package and leaves.... doesn't even say anything..... just leaves.... so i'm thinkin to myself ... is this normal?

maybe its a neighbor or someone on the other side of the block who got your package on accident... DHL around here have outfits and DHL labeled vans..

Maybe the guy kidnapped your package, put it through his X-ray machine to see if it was worth opening the package, and when he found out it was a geek's shirt he gave it back!!! hehe, you know i'm kiddin...

All DHL shipments to me are from a DHL van... you know, yellow with red writing, and with a cool driver. Their drivers are usually cool dudes... at least the ones I've dealt with...

Ah well, as long as your package isnt damaged! I had my CPU shipped through DHL (didnt know until he had shipped it) it came... IN A BAG!!!.. Not a box.. BUT A BAGG!!.. I was like.. oh.. my.. god.... but it worked luckily!

DHL is like that in some places. Here is Georgia they drive what ever they can find and don't care what they look like and when I lived in Montana they did the same thing. they only seem to have DHL trucks in the bigger city's but I have to say most of the time they are cheaper and faster then UPS or Fedex. They got me something in 3 days from Taiwan to Butte, Montana all in one peace and at half the cost of USP and way cheaper then Fedex

Back