• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

So nexfan.com has not shipped my order for over almost a month...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

UnrealAlex

What a freakin waste; they wouldn't reply to multiple emails or calls; they should be shut down frankly.
How do I go about getting my money back? Payed with paypal, know little about the process of filing a dispute. Also should I contact/email anything like the Better Business Bureau?

What a freakin waste; they wouldn't reply to multiple emails or calls; they should be shut down frankly.
How do I go about getting my money back? Payed with paypal, know little about the process of filing a dispute. Also should I contact/email anything like the Better Business Bureau?

I just dropped in at Resellerratings.com and looked at their ratings; not looking good. Their 6 month ratings have tanked into the 2's. This is reminding me of the path that Monarch went down before they shut the doors and screwed many people out of their money. I would suggest that you immediately file a dispute with PayPal and try to get your money back. And it wouldn't hurt to drop Silversinksam a PM about your situation too. :)

Turns out the guy was having health issues, I received the fans today so it's all good now :) I'm not mad or anything, **** happens, I don't blame the guy.

Last edited:
thats the hard reality about running your own business....a single health problem, and you take a huge hit. Hope the guy is alright...

I have the same problem. I ordered some fans over a month ago and they have not responded to multiple e-mails. I'm getting ****ed off.

So I just got an e-mail about my package finally being shipped, just about 2 full months after purchase. well, at least I will get it...eventually.

Moral of the story: Take them off your "Online Vendors To Use" list. Please post what condition the items you ordered are in such as, new or used, received what you ordered, etc.

I placed a $200 order with them 2 months ago. I received the first shipment within 2 weeks. THe second batch of 30 120mm yate loons came 6 weeks after ordering. now I'm STILL waiting for 20 80mm case fans.
Also no answer to my email inquiry.
Everything arrived fine, just LATE!!!! I'm now sticking with ( Jab-tec, Best Byte, SVC, and Sidewinder )

Back