• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Denver Area lan and OCF meeting

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MasterCraft

Anyone besides myself close?

Up for a lan, nothing huge, but maybe a few of us (assuming I'm not the only one close) getting together, maybe playing some BF2 or Source.

Beer, soda, pizza, and a night of killing people.

Anyone?

Dam, sound like great fun :(

I think it would be, I've had local lans with a few friends, get drunk, throw a few c4 charges, turned out to be a lot of fun.

The problem is I don't think there are many OCFers who actively post enough to even be interested in something like this.

Oh well, Shot in the dark. :eek:

I just moved to Denver (Westminster) about 3 months ago, i would be up for it. I haven't gamed in well over a year, but i am always up for beer and computers. Let me know what's up.

I'm in Aurora, but I haven't LANed in a few years after my computer weight went up and the value quadrupled.

:D

Well, we've got a couple, lets see if we can get a few more.

Goal would be 8-10, and a decent (and safe) place to play, I could probably get us net access at one of the colleges.

I would like to go to that....but I'm in Eastern South Dakota....8+ hours of driving... :(

I would like to go to that....but I'm in Eastern South Dakota....8+ hours of driving... :(

That's a nice Sunday afternoon drive ;)

If we're waiting for 8-10 that's gonna be a loooong wait. Despite the large size of this city there is an unusual absence of computer geeks :)

what the crap!? sweet theres other nerds in norther Colorado?!?!?!?! im back from WY and am in Loveland now! hell ya! I am game!
fawk master if i knew that i would have bought some of ur crap for sale.

Back