• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Evga 680i Black perl???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mycobacteria

Anyone have an Evga 680i Black pearl MB the one that comes with all the water blocks?

1 Are the water blocks any good are they better than my storm and MCW30?

Quoted from [H] Enthusiast:
"Yet the $139.99 Innovotek G-Flow water block doesn’t outperform the much cheaper Swiftech Apogee GT and GTX models which cost half as much or less. All these things considered, the aluminum Innovotek blocks performed very well and despite the materials used in their construction being less than ideal in my opinion, their design is obviously a good one considering the performance I've seen here. So while the price of the EVGA Black Pearl might seem like a good value when you consider the separate prices for all the hardware that comes in the box, the value really isn’t there because you can do as well or better for less money"

http://enthusiast.hardocp.com/article.html?art=MTM4MSw3LCxoZW50aHVzaWFzdA==

Looks like it is good if your wallet is too heavy. Other than that, build it yourself, save money, get better performance.

Back