• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Petras Tech Shop

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

UnrealAlex

Dear god! Talk about royal treatment! I am so ordering from this place again!
I ordered on Monday and it arrived Wednesday on the cheapest shipping...
Got 2x Yate Loon Fans; a black 120mm aluminum filter; two white Logysis cathode lights; two fan grills and some switches. Every item was enclosed in these tidy ziplock-type bags; and the box was filled with those soft things, not some cheap paper bag like some other companies. On top of all that, he added a hand written note and a free pen! It does not get any better than this.

I would love to shop there, I just wish their Yate Loon LED fans were higher speed.
FrozenCPU is a tad cheaper and has higher speed LED Loons...

I liked my experience with Petra's as well. First off the free pen is pretty nice, I like the writing feel :p Second they were offering these 'grab bag' things, spare parts from Asus, and I wanted one of the Asus array mics because they started to cheap out and reduce the bundle for the P5Ks. So I called up, quick answer because I imagine it's a small shop with no 'customer service' department and the person I spoke with was friendly and said that even though he didn't think there were any more mics he would dig through the big box o' stuff they had to try to find one. Next day I get an email saying he found one, I simply added that he was holding a mic in my order comments and all items arrived quickly and well packaged.

They also offer USPS first class and priority which is great for small items since it's pretty fast and cheap. Petra's is great, I wish they carried more stuff! :)

Back