• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

www.etailelectronics.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rlemieux

Cyber Deal King
Thinking about making a purchase on a PC Power and Cooling Silencer 750. Even though they are higher in shipping than most, they still are the cheapest I can find online on the product by about 20 bucks. However, if I can't get any good reviews on them I'm going to spend the extra 20 and get it from zipzoomfly.com as I know what I am getting. Any info?

I looked that site over and my humble opinion is to spend a bit more and get it from a known e-tailer. IMHO, that site you linked to appears to be an internet only vendor....meaning they probably carry no inventory and rely on the manufacturer drop shipping the items.

I just went through dealing with a similar e-tailor, and it was a simple order....naturally it got screwed up. I ordered a second autopetaosis from an unknown little e-tailor; americas-pet-store.com

They carry no inventory and the item was drop shipped, but instead of getting the autopetaosis water bowl, I received an automated pet feeder instead.

But the good news is I learned where to get the Autopetaoasis even cheaper!! Direct from the manufacturer, and they even sell them refurbished, and I ordered one of those for even cheaper from the factory direct.

Personally, I'm not a big fan of internet only drop shippers vendors, and I suspect the one you listed is just that. Maybe I'm wrong......But save yourself any aggravation and buy from ZZF or similar reliable vendor.

ZZF has free shipping or $1.99 2day anyway. Although their updating your order on their site can be slow at times.

I looked that site over and my humble opinion is to spend a bit more and get it from a known e-tailer. IMHO, that site you linked to appears to be an internet only vendor....meaning they probably carry no inventory and rely on the manufacturer drop shipping the items.

I just went through dealing with a similar e-tailor, and it was a simple order....naturally it got screwed up. I ordered a second autopetaosis from an unknown little e-tailor; americas-pet-store.com

They carry no inventory and the item was drop shipped, but instead of getting the autopetaosis water bowl, I received an automated pet feeder instead.

But the good news is I learned where to get the Autopetaoasis even cheaper!! Direct from the manufacturer, and they even sell them refurbished, and I ordered one of those for even cheaper from the factory direct.

Personally, I'm not a big fan of internet only drop shippers vendors, and I suspect the one you listed is just that. Maybe I'm wrong......But save yourself any aggravation and buy from ZZF or similar reliable vendor.

I am thinking the same thing. Spend the extra, save the headache.

Back