• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

eWiz Processing and Shipping time

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SteveLord

My first order with eWiz. Jumped on the 2900pro when they had it and went for the free shipping since the next one up was an additional 12 bucks I think.

Ordered on 14th and expected to deliver on the 24th? It took them 3 days to ship it and now UPS says its IN TRANSIT from CA to NJ. What is it going by? UPS Camel?

Is this common with eWiz as far as processing and shipping speed? Just curious since it was my first order.

Wow, that sucks. :-/ I never had them take anywhere near that long, they've usually been pretty prompt. (A day or two slower than the egg)

I ordered a 2900pro from them twice....first time, they canceled my order due to insufficient stock within two days...not that bad. However, when I tried to order the card the next time the deal was out, they charged me right away, but then over a week later give me my money back with no email indicating anything. I still don't know what happened, and because of their delay, missed a good deal on another card.

Why does it take over a week to determine you don't have the part?

Last time I order from Ewiz, does not matter how good a sale may be.

I guess I should be happy I actually got my money back :p

About a week is normal if they give you free shipping its UPS ground.
I ordered 4gb of memory last wednesday and I wont see it till this wednesday and it shipped on the same day lol.

My first order with eWiz. Jumped on the 2900pro when they had it and went for the free shipping since the next one up was an additional 12 bucks I think.

Ordered on 14th and expected to deliver on the 24th? It took them 3 days to ship it and now UPS says its IN TRANSIT from CA to NJ. What is it going by? UPS Camel?

Is this common with eWiz as far as processing and shipping speed? Just curious since it was my first order.

It takes them a while to verify your CC for first time customers. Generally the process is a lot faster after your first purchase. Free shipping was UPS Ground which is 3-9 business days iirc.

It takes them a while to verify your CC for first time customers. Generally the process is a lot faster after your first purchase. Free shipping was UPS Ground which is 3-9 business days iirc.

Yeh , after your first purchase things tend to go (get processed) faster . My experiance with about 4-5 Ewiz purchases have all been very possitive , including shipping times ( but then I dont live to far from them either) .

my first attempt at the 2900 was canceled after 2 days. they credited me the money back pretty quick though, so that was cool. they even called my house to tell me that it wasnt in stock...long before they updated their site.

i guess their free shipping is like gogamer's dirt cheap shipping....as in, it takes twice as long as ground.

Back