• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

buy.com and UPS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tyranos

I've heard some bad things about buy.com being slow, and as for UPS... well you know.

I ordered an EVGA 8800 Ultra from buy.com, and my card was shipped the same day and arrived on time via UPS two days later around noon. I was pretty scared since every single package I've ever received from UPS was damaged. This time, the box wasn't even dented. It was like the card was packaged and personally handed to me by the warehouse.

The only gripe I can think of is how buy.com packaged the card. The box was simply laying at the bottom of the box, with some balled up paper on top. I guess I lucked out.

Simply amazing! :santa:

I've always had good experiences from buy.com, infact just bought my PSU from there. They always have a coupon you can use to get a lower price. Have always been on time and without damage so far.

Back