• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Does UPS deliver newegg orders on Saturday?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

blackersabbath

I am hoping that they will because my order is only about 2 miles away from me right now lol and if they don't, is it possible to pick an order up?

they dont do saturday deliveries
doubtful you can pick it up on saturday either.
looks like you may be SOL until Monday.

awe, that sucks. at least I will have something to do on my 16 hour shift at work on monday then

I will admit that I have lost a little respect for newegg for not using fedex for their standard anymore

Last edited:
No deliveries on saturday. If you want to do pick up you would have to call in and schedule one

i think USPS delivers on saturdays sometimes. there are some vendors out there where saturday delivery IS an option, but very few.

FedEX and UPS do offer it though, just depends who takes it.

^^^
Newegg doesn't, at least for UPS. IIRC the last time I used FedEx with them (Express Saver option) they didn't deliver on Saturdays either. Maybe that's just in Miami though as when I went to school in DC (up until last year) they offered delivery on Saturdays with FedEX

Back