• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS - Liquid Cooled System - Black

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SuperMiguel

Super User
is this case any good?? i want to get a bigger case (that i dont have to mod it with my two loops and i want it big) , and get rid of the BlackIce 240GT, and i want a better looking case. So i will keep my thermochill for my processor, and use th wc of this case for my video card... It has a 3x120mm radiator how bad can it be just for a single video card?

I have the Kandalf case without the LCS system (which I assumed not to be any good - pretty much confirmed in the topic linked to in previous post as well). I love the case, I think it looks cool and it has a lot of space and good air flow. On top of that I laid my hands on it 2nd hand and got it for about $90 :)

*edit*
Might add that I cut a hole in the side plexiglass and stuck a 120mm fan there. Not a bad idea in combination with watercooling imho. TT also sells 5.25" bays with 120mm fan which can be slided into the drive bays and accomodate 3 HD's, fits snugly and the HD's are around 30 degrees according to Everest.

I have the Kandalf case without the LCS system (which I assumed not to be any good - pretty much confirmed in the topic linked to in previous post as well). I love the case, I think it looks cool and it has a lot of space and good air flow. On top of that I laid my hands on it 2nd hand and got it for about $90 :)
Yup, the Kandolf=Armor. It just has a different front on it.

The Armor is an AMAZING modding case, so much room and places for watercooling.

If you want pictures on what you can do with it, send me a PM and I'll link you to my Photobucket account ;)

Back