• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Detachable T-Line

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Celoth

Registered
After much reading about it, I decided not to go with a reservoir in my upcoming system. That leaves me with a T-Line, but instead of having a T-Line dangling about inside my case (ok, ok so I can tie it to something), how about a detachable one using some quick couplings?

The system has to be properly filled and bled of course, but after that I really don't see any point in having it attached, except for maintenance. Of course, I'd rather have a system where I can get rid of the T-Line as well, but I don't think that's possible with an inline pump, and I haven't seen a variable speed, silent 12V pump that can be used for both inline and submerged use yet.

The line acts as a small res. I would just leave it like it is and not use quick connects.

I cut a hole in the top of my case and got a DD T-line cap, that would solve the dangling issue.

Ok thanks :)

I guess I'll find a nice out-of-the-way spot for it...

Back