• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What size screws for a MCR320?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah Machine 3.5 screws, I found them in a hardware store before (though I couldn't find it in big stores like Doody) so you might want to give that a try before you order online. Petras offers cheap first class shipping if you rather just order online.

Nah I dont want to get them online. I would prefer to just get them at lowes. Is M3.5 the particular screw or the thread? From the link I see they need to be 30mm.

Interesting. I'm about to look for some for my BIP3, though, I'm considering just biting the bullet and getting the MCR320, not sure what the difference would be.

I'm not sure what the M3.5 is.

M3 or M4 will also work fine in my experience. Personally I can't understand why they don't just include the screws or thread them for 6-32. Usually I just retap the threads for 6-32.

Last edited:
Back