• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Jab-Tech is badass

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rattle

Not only do they have awesome prices but they have fedex home delivery as an option (NEWEGG NEEDS TO TIGHTEN UP)

I get my ultra 120 extreme and 2 yate loon 120's on a saturday and shipping was under $10 (NEWEGG NEEDS TO TIGHTEN UP)

One of the yate loons is loud as hell, has this weird whine sound, i send a message over to jab-tech saying I hate to complain but the reason why i use all yates is so my system is quiet.

They email me back on a saturday and give me a code for a discount off my next purchase !

Jab-tech you are what newegg uses to be lol

(NEWEGG NEEDS TO TIGHTEN UP)

Jab-Tech rules :beer:

yeeep..jab-tech kick's ***
i think they're local to me
back when i was really into wc..i was buying a fair bit of stuffs from them
A+ service

I bought 4 120mm LED yates from there. Great service, everything went well.
Took an extra day or so for the item to be sent, but Im ok with that.
I give them a thumbs up too.

bought i bunch of fans and watercooling stuff from them and it was cheap and came quickly.. Unfortunately they forgot to send me my Radiator barbs, a quick call fixed it in a timely fashion, I'm overall pleased with them

Jab Tech is great. Only takes them 2 days to get stuff to me in NY

Really? I live in Brooklyn, NY and J-T usually takes at least a week. They are great otherwise though, especially their selection and prices.

Really? I live in Brooklyn, NY and J-T usually takes at least a week. They are great otherwise though, especially their selection and prices.
Yep. I ordered a Swiftech Pump on Thursday and had it by Saturday afternoon. Pretty nice turn around.

I really hate when I forget to add the "-" in Jab-Tech and get sent to the stupid turquoise lame website. Im guessing they wont part with it???

I really hate when I forget to add the "-" in Jab-Tech and get sent to the stupid turquoise lame website. Im guessing they wont part with it???

Bookmarks FTW :)

I haven't typed a URL in probably MONTHS now lol.

Had my first experience with Jab-Tech this week. Ordered Some Yates and a Sunbeam Rhebos Sunday night, received Wednesday morning. There was a problem with my credit card but J-T was very communicative and it was solved with a matter of hours.

10/10!

Back