• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DHL Shipping :(

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Twigglish

I dont think Ive ever had a problem with DHL. Its kind of hard to remember which item got shipped by what company.
Anyhow, I bought the Emprex HDTV that was in Cyber Deals recently. Well it got from OH to Orlando the night after purchasing. Im like AWESOME, Ill have it on the 1st(when it says it will delivered too). Im refreshing the tracking page every hour today, only to be very very let down. It hasnt moved from Orlando this entire day. Thats like an hour and a half from my house, and it hasnt moved at all.

Thats frustrating, maybe they are just busy and have some backwork to do. At least they haven't lost it!

This story is way too short.

I mean did you try to CALL DHL? That's the beautiful thing about them: If you call DHL they're like the only delivery service that can actually call the drivers (they have cell phones or walkie talkies or something) and ask them where they are and why they aren't delivering.

I just shipped everything I own (over a thousand pounds of stuff) from Paris to Chicago and my things made it back before I did.

I think it was probably a simple mistake that could've been remedied with a call.

This story is way too short.

I mean did you try to CALL DHL? That's the beautiful thing about them: If you call DHL they're like the only delivery service that can actually call the drivers (they have cell phones or walkie talkies or something) and ask them where they are and why they aren't delivering.

I just shipped everything I own (over a thousand pounds of stuff) from Paris to Chicago and my things made it back before I did.

I think it was probably a simple mistake that could've been remedied with a call.

Please tell me how Im supposed to know its not going to move the entire day, before the day is over? Theres nothing to remedy, its on its way as I type this. There definitely no reason to call and complain, as its still within the 2-5 day shipping period.

We just recently signed up for DHL at my company, because some of our customers use them exclusively.

In a few months, we already had our original customer rep + his supervisor fired and are not happy with the paperwork/billing involved as compared to UPS/FEDEX.

If this keeps up, we're going to eventually tell them to come pick up their computer and be off.

Back