• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCF Podcast: Water cooling experts wanted

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ben333

Folding for Team 32!
oc-podcast6avatar.jpg

One of the upcoming Podcast will be about water cooling. We are looking for experienced members of the forums that have been using water cooling for a while and have a detailed understanding of how it works. It would also be nice if you can compare some water blocks to other water blocks, the same with pumps, radaitors or whatever else you have used. Home made water cooling parts would also be interesting. We are looking for two or more people for the interview. If you are interested and are a serious water cooler then please bump the thread and send a PM to me, Ben333 before the date of the next podcast. (date not yet set) Also feel free to bump the thread :santa:

Ben333,
Assistant Producer
The OC Forums Podcast

Last edited:
Nikhsub1 would be an excellent choice, he seems to know a lot in terms of blocks and comparisons of performance between todays modern blocks.

I would love to contribute but my knowledge isnt up to par compared to some of our members here :)

Thanks. Sending him a PM now. This is kind of something I forgot to mention but you can also post the name of a member you think would be good for the interview and we can contact them.

Hey, I'm not exactly an expert, but I do have a pretty good understanding on WCing...and I can talk about bong cooling also.

I've AIM'd with the podcasters and I'm in. I don't know what I'm in for, but I'm in. I demanded Four Seasons accommodations and am waiting to hear back :D

I'm in :D I'm not as knowledgeable as some guys, but I've been under water for a year now, so I think I know how it works... I could also help explain bong cooling, as I seriously have considered it :thup:

Back