• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New here, just saying Hi!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

joshz

Hey everybody. My name is Josh. I used to be HUGE into the computer scene then I backed up for a while to get my life on track. Now, I'm back and ready to mingle. I've ran a couple review sites, *reviewsource.net, and computer-reviews.com* and I've also worked with Monarch Computer Systems, back when they were alive *punks still owe me my last 2 paychecks*

Anyways, I just wanted to say Hi and I'm really excited to get to know ya'll and help and be helped by the community!

Thanks! =]

IF ya'll have any questions please ask away!

Edit.
Here's a pic to put a image behind the username as well.

josh.jpg

and is there any other ppl here from the GA area????

Last edited:
:welcome: man!!!!

That is quite a funny pic, I had to turn my head to the side!

Thanks for saying hello!

Hope you enjoy your flight with OCF

Thanks!
It's the only picture I thought would sum up my personality... Just a bit sideways, haha.

South Africa? A buddy I graduated with was born and raised down there. I hear it's a bit of a 'tough living' time now down there though?

I plan on visiting the area sometime soon though!

Thanks!
It's the only picture I thought would sum up my personality... Just a bit sideways, haha.

South Africa? A buddy I graduated with was born and raised down there. I hear it's a bit of a 'tough living' time now down there though?

I plan on visiting the area sometime soon though!

Nah, it is great here. Well I think so anyway. The previous generation, like my parents and such, generally wish that they could go live somewhere else, but I love it here!

It is a beautiful country imo and great for road trips!

Shoot me a personal message if you need ANY info on the cities and sights to see, or getting around or anything, or a place to crash:D

Back