• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Not Safe @ Work Warnings??? This isn't one!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

joshz

I'm new to the forum and use this as a huge resource at work and home. I was curious though, is there a NWS (Not work safe) warning for posts which have naughty things in it??? Thaanks in advanced!

There shouldn't be any posts with "naughty things" in them, as this is a G-rated forum. If you find any such post(s), I would suggest reporting it / them to a moderator via PM, or by pressing the "Report Post" button located underneath your username / avatar.

There shouldn't be any posts with "naughty things" in them, as this is a G-rated forum. If you find any such post(s), I would suggest reporting it / them to a moderator via PM, or by pressing the "Report Post" button located underneath your username / avatar.

Yes, welcome to the forums (we need more Atlantians :) )!

NSFW is also NSFOCF :)

Thats what I like about these forums. It is always a safe place to be no matter where your viewing it from.

From even threads that mods have posted in, this is at least a PG forum. More like PG13... but most of it is work safe and if its not then it is deleted.

Back