• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

will this setup work??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Porkus

Registered
hey guys just about to order a wc setup and was wondering if i had everything.
1/2 Feser Tube - UV Acid Green
Zinc Plated Jubilee Wormdrive Clip 1/2 (10 Pack)
1/2 BSPT - 14mm Hose Tail (Nickel Plated)
12V Laing DDC-1T Pro w/Alphacool Top
RadGrillz™ Stripes 2x120 Acryl UVGreen
XSPC Bay Reservoir - Black
Artic Silver 5 - 3.5g
Arctic Silver ArctiClean 60ml Kit
Alphacool NexXxoS XP Bold HIGHFLOW 775
Black Ice GT Stealth II
Feser One Coolant 1Ltr (UV Acid Green)

thx luke

I don't recommend that CPU block. Get either a D-Tek Fuzion (highly recommended), a Swiftech Apogee GT (best bang for the buck), or a Swiftech Apogee GTX (1C better than the Apogee GT).

1/2 BSPT - 14mm Hose Tail (Nickel Plated)

For???

You don't have any item listed that used a 1/2" BSPT thread... all threaded items in you list are 1/4" BSPP (G1/4") threaded...
Ditto the above for CPU Block.
No mention of what fans are going on the radiator... and it's those that determine what the entire system will be capable of cooling.

For???

You don't have any item listed that used a 1/2" BSPT thread... all threaded items in you list are 1/4" BSPP (G1/4") threaded...
Ditto the above for CPU Block.
No mention of what fans are going on the radiator... and it's those that determine what the entire system will be capable of cooling.

kk i just contacted them regards to the hose ends.

i am going to be using 2x AC Ryan Blackfire4 Kameleon 120mm fans on the rad!!

thx for the info i woulda bin screwed if i recieved it and they dint fit or whatever

Back