• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a new motherboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

andyl33t

Hi,

I have had an evga 680i motherboard for quite a while now, and i have had too many problems with it. First one messed up, second one had a memory failure and the current on doesnt support my RAM. So I need a new motherboard, my specs are in my sig.

What I am looking for:
100% Fully compatible with my hardware
A great overclocker

Thanks

Hi,

I have had an evga 680i motherboard for quite a while now, and i have had too many problems with it. First one messed up, second one had a memory failure and the current on doesnt support my RAM. So I need a new motherboard, my specs are in my sig.

What I am looking for:
100% Fully compatible with my hardware
A great overclocker

Thanks
I have the Asus P5K Premium and it is a very easy overclocker and a great board. The issue is with WD and Hitachi drives but since you have Seagate, no worries. :beer:

The P35s OC pretty well from what iv read.
and you can get a base P5K pretty cheap

depends on how much u wanna spend

The Asus P5E board looks great, supports my RAM and all the features I want. But there are no reviews anywhere!

x38 will not work with sli , nv drivers are not flagged to allow any other chipset besides a NV for sli.

P35 is a solid choice for ocing and a single highend GPU, my vote for the Abit IP35-Pro...

Back