• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Jabtech once again is amazing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nd4spdbh2

Well about 3 weeks ago i set a pm to jabtek on these forms (man is it nice having an in house rep) about some Yate loon D12SL-12 fans with the curved blade style. He quickly replied back saying that in a week (which is now last week) they would be gettin a shipment of the curvebladed style fans in and to put a quick note in the coments when i ordered and he would make sure the curved bladed ones were put in my order.

So last thursday i pm'd him again to make sure they got their order which they did, and saturday i orded my fans.

Monday they shipped and i got them today, curved bladed and all..

Thanks Jabtech you guys are great!

Ben, curved bladed ? New type of fan ?

not necessarily a new type, there was a huge thread at xs about fake yates and whatnot... people were just getting all crazy... but these curved bladed fans do have SLIGHTLY better acoustics as well as cfm.

check it

notice the ending edge of the blade. The curved bladed ones just look like they would push more air... and the ones i got from J-T were open cornered with rounded spokes just like the other real yates i have except they are closed cornered.

"Curved bladed"
yhst-65556269779593_1973_28113785

"straight bladed"
d_2449.jpg

ya their support is amazing.

Another word about the Curve bladed 120mm yate loon D12SL-12's i bought all have horible motor ticking noise when compared to my older striaght bladed ones, its bad enough for me not to use them which sucks. but jabtech is da baller ****.

Back