• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Memory probs in Diablo 2 LoD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tokumei

Registered
Whenever I'm playing diablo and the action gets a little intense, I get a blue screen and it says its doing a dump of physical memory. Does anyone know what could be causing this? Should I change the ram settings in my bios? My shuttle ak31 rev 3.1 had wierd base settings for the processor, (1ghz for a 1.4 ghz t-bird) so I'm wondering if my ram is *gasp* underclocked right now. Has anyone else had a similar problem or has any advice? Thanks in advance.

Yep...sounds like you are running 100FSB instead of 133. I just got this board with same processor and had to change it in the BIOS. Just go change it, should put your speed up and maybe help the memory. Hope this helps!

I don't think its your motherboard. When you get a PMD, what happens is the OS is either trying to write something to a page of RAM thats already full, or looking for something in a page of RAM that is empty.

I would uninstall and reinstall your Diablo II and LoD. That might cure your problem. Failing that, reseat your ram.

Back