• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Does anyone use Innovatek?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mpw71

I really like the fit and finish of their components and I like the modularity as well, but it seems hardly anyone uses their components.

Is their stuff competitive when it comes to cooling a maxed out gaming rig?

It's hard for me to tell because their equipment looks really professional and is beautifully finished. It's also really expensive, a usual (but not always) sign of quality. However, the fittings are 1/4" and hardly anyone seems to run it...

Can you mix and match their stuff with other brands?

Thanks

I'm pretty sure the innovatek stuff is just overpriced underperforming eye candy, that's why noone buys it.

I can't spek to the new innovatek products but I have around here an Innovatek WB for the socket 478 it just was never as good as advertised. I was able to run my 2.4C
SL6Z3 at 3400 mhz before the temps would overwhelm the block with a Vcore of 1.7
When I switched to the Swiftech block I was able to run as high as 3710 mhz! Heat was no longer an issue the cooling let me go as far as my system would go.
I would hope that Innovatek has improved over the years but I will not try them again.
I am using the same swiftech block you see in my sig to cool my Q6600 and my temps are Xtremely low on all 4 cores. I have an apogee I am mounting up. Not that I need better cooling. Simply cuz I liked the look... Here is a pic of my temps with my current swiftech.
speedy06.jpg

hopefully innovatek has stepped it up but, I think I would buy something that is known by many to be a great product. It sucks when you get a new pice and although it fits nicely it just doesn't perform up to your needs.

WZ

Back