• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Difference between IP35 Pro/IP35-E?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

neuen

Is there any, besides the pro being a slightly nicer board with more slots?

The pro has a better power cicutry, and the the ip35 has raid and firewire wich the e doesnt have. also less sata.

Read the IP35-E thread in my signature.

IP35-E is the better of the two boards even if you need RAID and Firewire because those boards are inexpensive and the Firewire transfer rates out of the Pro board are half speed.

The Definitive ABIT IP35-E Thread

Under $90 at the Egg

Last edited:
Read the IP35-E thread in my signature.

IP35-E is the better of the two boards even if you need RAID and Firewire because those boards are inexpensive and the Firewire transfer rates out of the Pro board are half speed.

Under $90 at the Egg

You have my vote on the IP-35 E, great stable board :thup:

i've had the ip35-e for almost a week is all but i can say its a very stable board. im very happy with it. my biggest gripe is the dreaded double boot but i rarely hard reset so its not huge for me. too bad i cant really test the thing out due to having a cheap chip lol. this guy has done a pretty good job at putting a review together for the ip35-e:

http://forums.anandtech.com/messageview.aspx?catid=29&threadid=2063989

shows the board can hit almost 500 fsb x.O i upgraded to the bios 14 and things started going all nutty thank god i was able to boot and re load bios 12 :/

i've had the ip35-e for almost a week is all but i can say its a very stable board. im very happy with it. my biggest gripe is the dreaded double boot but i rarely hard reset so its not huge for me. too bad i cant really test the thing out due to having a cheap chip lol. this guy has done a pretty good job at putting a review together for the ip35-e:

shows the board can hit almost 500 fsb x.O i upgraded to the bios 14 and things started going all nutty thank god i was able to boot and re load bios 12 :/

Easy fix to that annoying double boot, flash it to the latest bios...fixed it for me:)

what bios are you running? 14 beta is available Link or v.12 which is not a beta Link.

double post fixed in both unless you unplug the PSU from the wall.

The Definitive ABIT IP35-E Thread

For anyone that might be interested, the "E" is available at the egg for just under $97 shipped, less a $30 MIR (begins today and valid thru 11/28/07), for a net cost of a little less than $67.

Hard to beat that price for what appears to be a pretty decent board.

Back