• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CPU Blocks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dawgdoc

Im sure this could most likely be debated ad nauseum, but I would still like to get a poll of what everyone thinks is the best CPU waterblock for a Q6600.

D-Tek FuZion with the nozzle accelerator

OR

Swiftech Apogee GTX Exteme

Thanks!

There is an extreme GTX? :confused:

The Fuzion and Apogee GTX are very similar in performance. I heard mixed reviews concerning the Fuzion's accelerators but overall I think the Fuzion may give you 1-2°. You can't really go wrong either way though.

And if there is an extreme edition GTX, it would most likely be the best. :D

most people just call it the Swiftech GTX, there is only one version of the GTX though. you can get a copper top for it but thats all.

i vote GTX BTW!

Apogee all the way!

I'm running a B1 E6600 and even with the vcore set to 1.7v (which is the highest this P5B deluxe can go) full load temps in an ambient room temp of 70f don't go above 61c - 63c. :)

Yea, Ive pretty much decided Im going with a D-tek FuZion (nozzles + bowed most likely) UNLESS......

Have you had a chance to test the new EK-Supreme yet Nik?

I saw all of your data both here and on XS about the other blocks, but what about this new EK im hearing so much about? Any test results on it yet?

Yea, Ive pretty much decided Im going with a D-tek FuZion (nozzles + bowed most likely) UNLESS......

Have you had a chance to test the new EK-Supreme yet Nik?

I saw all of your data both here and on XS about the other blocks, but what about this new EK im hearing so much about? Any test results on it yet?
No I haven't got mine yet... it 'should' be coming.

Back