• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Price of Kingmax 2700 is starting to creep upward-

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Taylor

It's driving me nuts, because I expect some for Xmas, but I'm watching the prices begin to rise and I want to order some more I think, hope I don't go raving mad before Tuesday.

The Kingmax pc2700, 256Mb tiny bga has gone from $75 a week ago to $77, and now $81...I think I'm going to order some more before it really shoots through the ceiling. this is 5ns 333Mhz stuff, rated at cas2.5@333Mhz, but said to run stable at cas2.

Here is a link to this stick

hey trance bear, i live in the bay area and was wondering if you know if there is a pc club store around? couldn't find one in the san francisco phone book. thanks.

flaming gerbil said:
hey trance bear, i live in the bay area and was wondering if you know if there is a pc club store around? couldn't find one in the san francisco phone book. thanks.

Go to PCCLUB.com and do a store locator.

Thanks Placid, and TranceBear, because not only did my supplier go up again to $85, but they sent me the -07A stuff as I mentioned in the other thread. I wish I knew if they did this hoping to get away with something, or did'nt realize it...the web page specifically calls out -5ns...

pS hey Trancebear, I used to live out on Willows Rd. Sometimes I kinda miss it up there. The trout fishing sure is better up that way!

Taylor said:
Thanks Placid, and TranceBear, because not only did my supplier go up again to $85, but they sent me the -07A stuff as I mentioned in the other thread. I wish I knew if they did this hoping to get away with something, or did'nt realize it...the web page specifically calls out -5ns...

pS hey Trancebear, I used to live out on Willows Rd. Sometimes I kinda miss it up there. The trout fishing sure is better up that way!

If only I had time to go fishing, y'all have no idea what it is like to run a high-end computer shop. Is McDonald's hireing?

Whoa! Kommax 's price just jumped $10 overnight, instead of the usual $2 every few days. Now it's at $95.

And at that with these guys you won't know if they'll send 7ns or 5ns. I sure hope they just made a mistake, and want to do the right thing.

Kommax came down a couple bux to $92. They also added some text to the description: "-5ns" So now that is 2 places on the page they say it's -5ns. I still haven't heard from them either, about why they sent me 7.5 ns stuff and what they will do about it. Tomorrow I'm calling them.

PC Club only had the 7.5ns modules at the one by my house.

Back